Air Conditioning and Heating Service Calls
Our service division is committed to providing professional, prompt and courteous service. With our team of highly trained and professionally certified technicians, we offer the following services:
- 24 hour emergency service/365 days a year.
- Guaranteed same day emergency service for preventative maintenance
- Service of all makes/brands/models of residential and commercial heating,
air conditioning and related accessory equipment.
- Discounted repair rates for our preventative maintenance customers.
- Warranty work and processing
But, Before You Call Us …
Completing the assessment below may help you prevent an unnecessary service call. You may also want to visit Iron Fireman’s You Tube channel where we’ve put together some great collections of videos for general maintenance and troubleshooting of furnaces and air conditioners.
Finally, be sure to review your general maintenance, preventative maintenance and extended service agreement for more information on what you can do to keep your heating and/or air conditioning unit functioning efficiently.
- Check the filters for accumulation of dirt (replace if necessary).
- Make sure the thermostat is in heat or cool position.
- Set thermostat to desired temperature.
- Make sure switch at furnace is in the on position by turning it off and then back on.
- Check for blown fuses, tripped circuit breaker and open disconnect switches (If on, turn off and back on. Wait 5 – 10 minutes to check if working, some have time delays).
- Check the outside disconnect to make sure it is in the “on” position.
- Check the gas shut off valve on the gas line and inside unit.
- Check for snow or leaves in the flue pipes (high efficiency units).
Still Need an Appointment?
A member of Iron Fireman’s sales staff can visit your home and recommend the right heating and cooling products for you. Please visit our contact page to set up your same day appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!